- The submission of the game can be made by any member of the team via https://transfer.pcloud.com/
- The submission will be enabled as of Monday 9 April 2018 and will remain open until the deadline, Friday 13 April 2018 at 13:00. The submission will be one (1) compressed ZIP or RAR file.Upload the compressed file of your submission and fill in the submission form with the following:Send to *= firstname.lastname@example.orgFrom*= Give your own email address, at which you will be receiving a confirmationMessage= Give the name of your team, School/University, e.g. myTeam, Gymnasio Stavrou
- Choose Send Files and wait for the transfer to be completed. Transferring larger games (files) may take more than 10 minutes. Do not close the browser.
- When the transfer is complete check your email at the email address you gave when you were submitting, for a confirmation of the transfer. Make sure that all the details are correct.
- Resubmissions are allowed within the time frames mentioned above. Note that only the final submission will be considered.
- With the completion of the game submissions, the team coordinators will receive an email which will update them on whether their team has sent a submission or not.
Deliverables is a compressed file (zip or rar) with the following:
- Executable program (game) created with one of the platforms supported the competition and which can be executed by the evaluators without using specialized software.
For games without an executable (e.g. Scratch) attach a txt file with a link to the game’s website.
- Source Code and Libraries.
- Three files: Team information, reporting form, user manual.
Team information includes: game title, names of team members, school / university name, game category, game’s development platform.
The reporting form should contain a description of the idea and philosophy of the game, and include a discussion on the development process of the game (originality, plot, entertainment and educational character). It would be good to place an emphasis on the evaluation criteria described below.
The reporting form and the user manual should be submitted in one of the following file types: Microsoft Word (.docx) or Adobe Portable Document Format (. pdf). The texts must have an A4 page size, with margins of 1″ (on all sides), 1.5 Line Spacing, and the entire text should be written in 12 point Arial or Times New Roman.